Investec is a boutique wealth management firm founded 35 years ago in 1984. We have grown to be one of the Top Money Management Firms and Largest Independent Wealth Management Practices as recognized by the Houston Business Journal. As we continue to grow, we are looking for an experienced and passionate Wealth Advisor to join our team.
The Wealth Advisor will serve as the primary point of contact of the client relationship. This position has the responsibility of managing existing client relationships, which includes but is not limited to, communicating and implementing comprehensive financial plans for clients in coordination with their investment portfolio objectives and strategies. Develop new clients through COI’s and personal relationships, as well as from the referrals of our current clients.
- Passionate about serving clients
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 10+ years of wealth management / financial services experience required
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP) designation preferred, or CPA, PFS, CIMA, etc.
- Experience helping grow a wealth management practice is strongly preferred
- Experience delivering comprehensive wealth management services to families
- Experience with CRM and financial planning software required
- Ability to collaboratively coordinate and work on multiple, concurrent projects
- Experience overseeing junior-level advisors is a plus
Salary & Benefits
- Salary will be based on experience
- Incentive bonus based on 110% effort
- Benefits include PTO, health care, profit sharing, and 401(k) match