Investec is a boutique wealth management firm founded in 1984. We have grown to be one of the Top Money Management Firms and Largest Independent Wealth Management Practices as recognized by the Houston Business Journal and Financial Advisor Magazine. As we continue to grow, we are looking for an experienced and passionate Wealth Advisor to join our team.
The Wealth Advisor will serve as the primary point of contact of the client relationship. This position has the responsibility of managing existing client relationships, which includes but is not limited to, communicating and implementing comprehensive financial plans for clients in coordination with their investment portfolio objectives and strategies. Business development is not required though would be compensated for through an incentive bonus program.
- Passionate about serving clients
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 10+ years of wealth management / financial services experience required
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP) designation required
- CPA, JD, PFS or CIMA preferred
- Experience delivering comprehensive wealth management services to families
- Experience with CRM and financial planning software required
- Ability to collaboratively coordinate and work on multiple, concurrent projects
- Experience overseeing junior-level advisors is a plus
Salary & Benefits
- Salary will be based on experience
- Incentive bonus based on accomplishing client service goals and new business development
- Benefits include health, dental, vision and life insurance, as well as 401(k) matching and profit sharing